Hello, Welcome to Ever Power!
Fixed form of coupling
The five fixing forms of the coupling are: elastic coupling positioning screw fixing, clamping screw fixing, keyway fixing, word hole fixing and expansion sleeve fixing, etc.
1. Coupling positioning screw fixation: The gap between the two positioning screws locks the fixed shaft. In the traditional fixing form, because the front end of the screw is in contact with the shaft center, it may cause the shaft center to be damaged or difficult to disassemble.
2. Clamping screw fixation: Use the tightening force of the hexagon socket screw to shrink the slit and clamp the shaft tightly.This form of fixing and disassembly is convenient, and will not cause damage to the shaft, and is a very common form of fixing.
3. Keyway type fixation: It is suitable for high torque transmission. In order to avoid axial sliding, it is generally used together with positioning screw fixation and clamping screw fixation.
4. Character hole fixing: Under normal conditions, if the motor shaft is in a character shape, if the positioning screw cannot be fixed, the coupling hole can be treated as a hole corresponding to the volume of the motor shaft for proper positioning. Screw fixation, so there is no need to worry about slipping away.
5. Expansion sleeve fixation: After tightening the four positioning screws on the end of the coupling, the account sleeve is compressed and fixed in the form of expansion and fixation. It is suitable for the connection and fixation of stepping motors and servo motors with large torsion forces, such as expansion sleeve diaphragm couplings. Coupling, expansion sleeve plum blossom coupling, expansion sleeve spotted tube coupling, etc.