3-14J Gear Type Rubber Coupling, Polyurethane Coupling, PU Coupling (3A2006)
|Item||Gear 14J||Gear 13J||Gear 11J||Gear 10J||Gear 9J||Gear 8J||Gear 7J||Gear 6J||Gear 5J||Gear 4J||Gear 3J|
flexible rubber gear coupling for Screw air compressor
1. Couplings for Air Compressors
2. Serious Production Lines
3. Top quality with reasonable price
4. Personlized package
5. OEM provided,A&V Checked
Claw type surface to surface design, has the function of protecting, vibration and shock can produce effective damping and reduce the running in process. Claw type teeth 2 sleeve are offset in the circumferential direction, in the gap in a quincunx elastic body of involute. When small deviations in the installation, the elastic body avoids the stress concentration. Can effectively compensate the axial, radial and angular displacement. Column pin coupling elastomer old-fashioned type of large volume, shear effect, easy to damage, while the elastic body new claw type couplings only under the extrusion pressure, so it can withstand greater load, better wear resistance, longer service life. And both the level of installation, and can be installed vertical.
Characteristics of CJ series coupling products:
1 has the advantages of simple structure, stable performance, stable operation
2 3 component structure, easy installation and maintenance.
3 hub and elastic body, a variety of materials to choose from, to ensure that all can work stably in various environments.
4 using a surface matching claw type shaft hub and involute arc elasticity, can avoid the stress concentration, the effective transmission of higher torque, more resistant to abrasion, longer service life.
A small protuberance pad 5 elastic body, can isolate the metal shaft hub contact in coupling installed, effective insulation, no need of lubrication. Coupling of deviation of the remedy is deformation occurs through the elastic force at the finish.
Description: the polyurethane elastomeric is a new material of polymer synthetic between rubber and plastic. It has both high strength of plastic and high elasticity of rubber. Its characteristics are: 1, a wide range of hardness. It still has rubber elongation and resilience at high hardness. The polyurethane elastomeric has a hardness range of Shore A10-D80. 2. high strength. At rubber hardness, the tensile strength, tear strength and load carrying capacity are much higher than general rubber material. At high hardness, its impact strength and flexural strength are much higher than plastic material. 3, wear-resistant. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally in the range of 0.01-0.10cm3/1.61km, about 3-5 times than rubber material. 4, oil resistant. The polyurethane elastomeric is a highly CZPT polymer compound which has low affinity with non-polar mineral oil and is hardly eroded in fuel oil and mechanical oil. 5, good resistance to oxygen and ozone. 6, excellent vibration absorption performance, can do damping and buffering. In the mold manufacturing industry, it replaces rubber and springs.7, has good low temperature performance. 8, radiation resistance. Polyurethane is highly resistant to high energy radiation and has satisfactory performance at 10-10 deg radiation dose. 9, with good machining performance.
The polyurethane coupling, rubber coupling are made by injection with high quality TPU material or mould CSM/SBR. It is designing and special for all kinds of metal shaft coupling with very good performance of high tensile strength, high wear resistant, high elastic resilience, water resistant, oil resistant and excellent fatigue resilience, high impact resistant etc. We have full sets injection moulds and supply full range of GR, GS, MT, ML, MH, Hb, HRC, L, T, NM and Gear J series couplings etc. with high quality and excellent experience. Apply to all kinds of industrial metal shaft coupling.
material: TPU, CSM/SBR, NBR, nylon etc.
color: yellow, red, purple, green, black, beige etc.
tensile strength: 8-55Mpa
hardness: 70-98Shore A
elasticity impact: >25%
tear strength: 35-155KN/m
akron abrasion loss:<0.05cm3/1.61km
compression set (22h*70°C):<10%
working temperature: 120°C
standard size for polyurethane coupling:
GR14, GR19, GR24, GR28, GR38, GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75, GR90, GR100, GR110, GR125, GR140, GR160, GR180
GS5, GS7, GS9, GS12, GS14, GS19, GS24, GS28, GS38, GS42, GS48, GS550, GS65, GS75
MT1, MT2, MT3, MT4, MT5, MT6, MT7, MT8, MT9, MT10, MT11, MT12, MT13
ML1, ML2, ML3, ML4, ML5, ML6, ML7, ML8, ML9, ML10, ML11, ML12, ML13
MH45, MH55, MH65, MH80, MH90, MH115, MH130, MH145, MH175, MH200
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225, L276
FALK-R 10R, 20R, 30R, 40R, 50R, 60R, 70R, 80R
SBT T40, T45, T50, T55, T60, T65, T70, T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T185, T190, T210
Joong Ang CR0050, 0070, 571, 571, 2035, 2035A, 3545, 4560, 6070, 7080
MS571, MS571, MS1119, MS1424, MS1928, MS1938, MS2845, MS3860, MS4275, MS6510
D14, D14L, D20, D25, D30, D30L, D35, D40, D45, D49, D55, D65
5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H, 11H
standard size for rubber coupling:
Hb80, Hb95, Hb110, Hb125, Hb140, Hb160, Hb180, Hb200, Hb240, Hb280, Hb315
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225
NM50, NM67, NM82, NM97, NM112, NM128, NM148, NM168, NM194, NM214, NM240, NM265
NOR-MEX168-10, NOR-MEX194-10, NOR-MEX214-10, NOR-MEX240-10, NOR-MEX265-10
FCL1#, FCL2#, FCL3#, FCL4#, FCL5#, FCL6#, FCL7#, FCL8#
FCL90, FCL100, FCL112, FCL125, FCL140, FCL160, FCL180, FCL200, FCL224, FCL250, FCL280, FCL315, FCL335, FCL400, FCL450, FCL560, FCL630
Gear 3J, 4J, 5J, 6J, 7J, 8J, 9J, 10J, 11J, 12J, 13J, 14J
Hytre 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 11H
Tyre F40, F50, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F110, F120, F140, F160
SBT T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T210
FCLpin #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8
GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75
DL1, DL2, DL3, DL4, DL5, DL6, DL7, DL8, DL9, DL10, DL11
standard size for nylon coupling:
NL1, NL2, NL3, NL4, NL5, NL6, NL7, NL8, NL9, NL10
M28, M32, M38, M42, M48, M58, M65
packing in bags, cartons, pallets or crates
OEM & customized size are agreed
special supply all kinds of steel coupling for FCL, NM, MH, HRC, Love Joy, Joongang, Centafelx, XL-GR, Tyre
***when you enquiry, pls confirm type, size number and quantity***
Advantages of Using Gear Couplings in Mechanical Systems
Gear couplings offer several advantages that make them a popular choice for connecting shafts in mechanical systems. Some of the key advantages include:
- High Torque Capacity: Gear couplings are designed to handle high torque loads, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require efficient power transmission.
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the significant advantages of gear couplings is their ability to accommodate various types of misalignment between the connected shafts, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignments. This flexibility helps reduce stress on the connected equipment and improves overall system performance.
- Shock and Vibration Dampening: The meshing of the gear teeth in a gear coupling provides inherent shock and vibration dampening capabilities. This feature helps protect the connected components from sudden impact loads and reduces wear and tear.
- Compact Design: Gear couplings have a compact design, which allows for easy installation even in tight spaces or limited clearance applications.
- High Reliability: Due to their robust construction and excellent torque transmission capabilities, gear couplings are known for their reliability and durability, ensuring long service life in demanding conditions.
- Easy Maintenance: Gear couplings are relatively easy to maintain. Regular inspection and proper lubrication help ensure smooth operation and extend the coupling’s life span.
- Wide Range of Sizes and Configurations: Gear couplings are available in various sizes and configurations, making it possible to find a suitable coupling for a wide range of applications.
- Suitable for High-Speed Applications: Gear couplings can be designed to handle high rotational speeds, making them suitable for applications where high-speed shaft connections are required.
- Temperature and Environment Tolerance: Gear couplings are often made from materials that can withstand high temperatures and harsh environmental conditions, making them suitable for use in challenging industrial settings.
Overall, gear couplings provide a reliable and efficient means of transmitting power between rotating shafts, particularly in heavy-duty and high-torque applications. Their ability to accommodate misalignment and dampen vibrations helps protect connected equipment and contributes to the smooth operation of mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-08-29