|Product Name||Curved Teeth Gear Coupling with Internal Teeth Nylon Sleeve|
|Material||Stainless Steel/Cast Iron Gear,Nylon Sleeve|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore,Pilot Bore,Taper Bore|
|Manufacturing Process||CNC Maching|
|Bore Diameter||40-270mm, customized|
– Double-Section tpye curved-tooth gear couping
– Widely applicable in various mechanical & hydraulic felds
– Nylon & steel matched, maintenance free
– Able to offset axial, radial & angular misalignments
– Axial plugging assembly, very convenient
Nylon Toothed Sleeve Characteristics
– Excellent Mechanical Performance
– High rigidity
– High temperature resistance (+100C)
– Not embrittled at low temperature
– Good slippery & frictional behaviour
– Excellent electrical insulation behaviour
– Chemical corrosion endurable
– HIgh Accuracy of processing
* Simple construction-quick easy installation-No special tools required.
* Flexible insert caters for incident angular, parallel and axial misalignment.
* Absorbs shock loads and damps small amplitude vibration.
* Insert design presets correct distance between hubs, using raised pads on each leg of the insert.
* Available in a range of stock bore sizes. Can also be supplied with finished bore & keyway.
* Unaffected by moisture, grease and oils-including
non-aromatic and non-ketone solvents and temperatures within the range 40C to + 100C.
* Spacer coupling with spacer size depending upon the distance between two shaft ends.
Timing belt pulleys, timing pulley bars, timing belt clamping plates.
Shaft locking devices (assemblies) and shrink discs: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, BEA, Tollok, etc.
V belt pulleys and taper lock bush.
Sprockets, idler, and plate wheels.
Gear wheels and racks.
Shaft couplings: miniature coupling, curved tooth coupling, chain coupling, HRC coupling, normex coupling, FCL coupling, GE coupling, rigid and flexible coupling, jaw coupling, disc coupling, multi-beam coupling, universal joint, torque limiter, shaft collars.
Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.Other customized power transmission products and Machining Parts (OEM).
|Package|| Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate.
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole production.
we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export. MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Handling Misalignment with Gear Couplings
Gear couplings are designed to accommodate certain degrees of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where some flexibility is required. They can handle three main types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: This type of misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not parallel but intersect at a small angle. Gear couplings can handle a moderate amount of angular misalignment, typically up to a few degrees, without sacrificing performance.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment refers to a situation where the two connected shafts are offset in parallel but remain parallel to each other. Gear couplings can accommodate a certain amount of parallel misalignment, but it is generally limited to a fraction of the coupling’s overall length.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment happens when the two shafts are offset along the axis of rotation. Gear couplings can handle limited axial misalignment, but it is essential to ensure that the coupling’s end float or end-play is correctly set to prevent axial loading on connected equipment.
It is important to note that while gear couplings can handle some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure. Regular maintenance and proper installation are crucial to ensuring that gear couplings perform optimally and have a longer service life.
editor by CX 2023-08-02